Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Chloe!

I can't believe she's already four years old! Soon enough she will be going to school and I think I will cry my eyes out!

She's such a big girl now in so many ways. She listens and understands Brock and my conversations, and she remembers the funniest things. I told her today that I didn't want her to leave me and go to school and she said "mommy, you and daddy and Cavan can just wait in the car for me so you won't have to miss me".

She's loves taking care of her babies, every night I go into her room to tuck her in and she's surrounded by about fifty or so babies, and according to Chloe "they won't make room for me on my bed".







Newborn

















One year old























Two years old


















Three years old









Four years old

No comments: