Thursday, December 4, 2008

The strep throat blues

Well, we were pretty unfortunate because we picked up strep throat as a family. Brock started first, I had never seen anything like it. His whole face and throat was so swollen he could barely move or talk. We tried to quarantine him, but the next morning I woke up in Chloe's bed with a sore throat, and inevitably the kids had it too.

I think we are close to recovery. Now is the fun part of going through the house to clean up the toddler tornado's messes that occured while we were passed out on the couch!

Needless to say I haven't been taking many pictures lately, but here are some cute ones:














1 comment:

Cody and Tiff said...

I'm so sorry you guys are sick, that's miserable. Glad to hear you're on the mend. The kids look so big, I can't believe how quickly they are growing. Can't wait to see you all!

Tiff=-)