Crystal here... (just in case any of you had the crazy idea that Brock ever posted here :)
I got tagged by Casey, twice now. So I will do the easier questionare for now.
1.WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2007 THAT YOU’D NEVER DONE BEFORE? Hmm, let's see. I got my first ticket and went to court to dispute it.
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS’ RESOLUTIONS, AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR? I usually don't make new years resolutions, they put on too much pressure :)
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH? Sister in law Casey, and my stepsister both had boys.
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE? no
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT? I have yet to go abroad. When Brock and I finally have a honeymoon we would love to go all over Europe.
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2008 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2007? I have to agree with Casey on this one and say more patience with the kids.
7. WHAT DATES FROM 2007 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY AND WHY? January 24, Cavan was born, January 26, on Chloe's birthday we brought Cavan home from the hospital, this year she will get a great birthday party to make up for that.
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR? Starting my hairbow business! I started with my website, but thanks to Tiff for her help, I got a consignment deal a childrens boutique. it's still small, but I have lot's of fun doing it!
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE? Brock would tell you that getting the laundry done in a timely matter was my biggest failure!
10. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY? I think giving birth to Cavan could fit in this category!
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT? Our couch, we got a great deal on it and we love it.
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOR MERITED CELEBRATION? Brock! He's worked really hard this year on starting the business and just being an overall great husband and father!
13. WHOSE BEHAVIOR MADE YOU APPALLED AND DEPRESSED? Chloe has her moments, but appalled and depressed might be the wrong words. More like stressed and frazzled.
14. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO? Food, diapers, rent, car, things for the kids.
15. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT? Moving into our new house, starting our business.
16. WHAT SONG WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2007? Anything by "The Frey"
17. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR ARE YOU:
a) happier or sadder? happier b) thinner or fatter? do have to answer this? c) richer or poorer? the same
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU’D DONE MORE OF? excersize, organized, and read more to the kids, went to church more.
19. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU’D DONE LESS OF? Spending too much time on the computer, letting the little things get to me.
20. HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS? With my wonderful family watching Chloe and Cavan open presents and feasting on ham!
21. DID YOU FALL IN LOVE IN 2007? Everyday with my husband and kids! I am so lucky!
22. HOW MANY ONE-NIGHT STANDS? none :)
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TV PROGRAM? Man vs Wild, Bear Grylls is my hero!
24. DO YOU HATE ANYONE NOW THAT YOU DIDN’T HATE LAST YEAR? no
25. WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ? Kite Runner
26. WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST MUSICAL DISCOVERY? The Wiggles
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND GOT? Everything I have right now
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND NOT GET? a vacation alone with Brock
29. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM OF THE YEAR? Does it have to be a "film"? Apocolypto was great and I loved the newest Harry Potter movie
30. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND HOW OLD WERE YOU? I turned 23, and we camped with the bears at Lake Tahoe!
31.WHAT ONE THING WOULD HAVE MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING? To have our debt paid off.
32. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL FASHION CONCEPT IN 2007? Jeans, t-shirts, pj's
33. WHAT KEPT YOU SANE. Getting time for myself, crafting, sewing
34. WHICH CELEBRITY/PUBLIC FIGURE DID YOU FANCY THE MOST? Bear Grylls
35. WHAT POLITICAL ISSUE STIRRED YOU THE MOST? It's been fun to follow our new presidential candidates.
36. WHO DID YOU MISS? My family in Indiana.
37. WHO WAS THE BEST NEW PERSON YOU MET? My friend Crystal, she's got a little girl Chloe's age and they are best friends!
38. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED IN 2007: Trying to have a vegetable garden with two babies leads to dead plants and wasted money :)
39. QUOTE A SONG LYRIC THAT SUMS UP YOUR YEAR: "I love this crazy tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful beautiful life"